Information pursuant to Article 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 Regulation (EU) 2016/679 states that the data subject must be informed in advance of the use of data concerning him/her and that the processing of personal data is only permitted with the express consent of the data subject, except in cases provided for by law.
The data controller is the company LOCO GALBASA S.N.C, con sede legale in Piazza SS Rosario n. 5 – 92020 Villafranca Sicula (AG), Cod. Fisc. / P. Iva 03060960840, telefono +39 339 3754684, e-mail email@example.com.
DEFINITIONS AND LEGAL REFERENCES
Personal data is any information that, directly or indirectly, even in connection with any other information, including a personal identification number, makes a natural person identified or identifiable.
This is the information collected automatically through this Web Site (including by third party applications integrated into this Web Site), including: IP addresses or domain names of computers used by the User who connects with this Web Site, URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) notation addresses, the time of the request, the method used to forward the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response from the server (successful, error, etc.), the country of origin, the name of the person making the request, the date and time of the request, the date and time of the reply. ), the country of origin, the characteristics of the browser and operating system used by the visitor, the various temporal connotations of the visit (e.g. the time spent on each page) and the details of the itinerary followed within the Application, with particular reference to the sequence of pages consulted, the parameters relating to the operating system and the User's IT environment.
The individual who uses this website which, unless otherwise specified, coincides with the Data Subject.
The natural person to whom the Personal Data refer.
The natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body that, individually or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data and the instruments adopted, including the security measures relating to the operation and use of this Website. The Data Controller, unless otherwise specified, is the owner of this website.
The hardware or software tool through which users' Personal Data are collected and processed.
The Service provided by this website as defined in the relevant terms (if any) on this site/application.
(EU) European Union
Unless otherwise specified, any reference to the European Union in this document shall be understood to include all current member states of the European Union and the European Economic Area.
A small piece of data stored on the user's device.
TYPES OF DATA COLLECTED
Where this website indicates that certain Data is optional, users are free to refrain from providing such Data, without this affecting the availability of the Service or its operation.
Users who may have doubts as to which Data are mandatory are encouraged to contact the Data Controller.
METHODS AND PLACE OF PROCESSING COLLECTED DATA
The Data Controller adopts appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorised access, disclosure, modification or destruction of Personal Data. The processing is carried out by means of computer and/or telematic tools, with organisational methods and logics strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the Data Controller, in some cases, other subjects involved in the organization of this website (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external subjects (such as third party technical service providers, postal couriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies) also appointed, if necessary, as Data Processors by the Data Controller, may have access to the Data. An updated list of the Data Processors can always be requested from the Data Controller.
Legal basis of the processing
The Data Controller processes Personal Data relating to the User in the event one of the following conditions is met:
- the user has given consent for one or more specific purposes; Note: in some jurisdictions, the Controller may be authorized to process Personal Data without the user's consent or any other of the legal bases specified below, until the user objects ("opts out") of such processing. However, this does not apply where the processing of Personal Data is governed by European legislation on the protection of Personal Data;
- the processing is necessary for the performance of a contract with the user and/or the performance of pre-contractual measures;
- the processing is necessary for the performance of a legal obligation to which the Controller is subject;
- the processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of public powers vested in the Controller;
- the processing is necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interests of the Controller or of third parties.
However, it is always possible to ask the Controller to clarify the concrete legal basis of each processing and in particular to specify whether the processing is based on law, provided for by a contract or necessary to conclude a contract.
The Data are processed at the operational headquarters of the Data Controller and at any other place where the parties involved in the processing are located. For further information, please contact the Data Controller. The User's Personal Data may be transferred to a country other than the one where the user is located. For further information on the location of the processing, please refer to the section on details of the processing of Personal Data.
You have the right to obtain information about the legal basis for the transfer of Data outside the European Union or to an international organization under public international law or consisting of two or more countries, such as the UN, as well as the security measures taken by the Controller to protect the Data. In the event that one of the transfers just described takes place, the user may refer to the respective sections of this document or request information from the Controller by contacting him at the contact details given at the beginning.
The Data are processed and stored for the time required by the purposes for which they were collected. Therefore:
- Personal Data collected for purposes related to the performance of a contract between the Data Controller and the User will be retained until the performance of such contract is completed.
- Personal Data collected for purposes related to the legitimate interest of the Data Controller will be retained until such interest is satisfied. The User may obtain further information on the legitimate interest pursued by the Controller in the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the Controller.
When the processing is based on the User's consent, the Controller may keep the Personal Data longer until such consent is revoked. In addition, the Controller may be obliged to retain Personal Data for a longer period in compliance with a legal obligation or by order of an authority.
At the end of the retention period the Personal Data will be deleted. Therefore, at the end of this period, the right of access, cancellation, rectification and the right to Data portability can no longer be exercised.
PURPOSE OF PROCESSING COLLECTED DATA
The User's Data are collected to allow the Data Controller to provide its Services, as well as for the following purposes: Statistics, Contacting the User, Commenting on content, Displaying content from external platforms, Interaction with social networks and external platforms, Protection against SPAM, Management of User databases and Interaction with live chat platforms. To obtain further detailed information on the purposes of the processing and on the Personal Data concretely relevant for each purpose, the User may refer to the relevant sections of this document.
DETAILS ON PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
Personal Data are collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
Contact Form 7
The User, by filling in the contact form with his/her own Data, consents to the use of such Data to respond to requests for information, quotes, or of any other nature indicated in the header of the form.
Personal data collected: Name and email.
Interaction with social networks and external platforms
This type of service makes it possible to interact with social networks or other external platforms directly from the pages of this website. The interactions and information acquired by this website are in any case subject to the User's privacy settings for each social network. If a social network interaction service is installed, it is possible that, even if Users do not use the service, it will collect traffic data relating to the pages where it is installed.
Facebook social media button (Facebook, Inc.)
The Facebook social media button is a service for interaction with the social network Facebook, provided by Facebook, Inc.
Personal data collected: Cookies and Usage data.
Protection against SPAM
This type of service analyses the traffic on this website, potentially containing Personal Data of the Users, in order to filter it from parts of traffic, messages and content recognised as SPAM.
Akismet (Automattic Inc.)
Akismet is a SPAM protection service provided by Automattic Inc.
The services contained in this section allow the Data Controller to monitor and analyse traffic data and serve to keep track of the User's behaviour.
Google Analytics (Google Inc.)
Google Analytics is a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. ("Google"). Google uses the Personal Data, collected anonymously on this website, in order to track and examine the use of this website, compiling reports and sharing them with other services developed by Google. Google may use the Personal Data, collected anonymously on this website, to contextualise and personalise ads on its advertising network.
Personal data collected: Cookies and Usage data.
Displaying content from external platforms
This type of service makes it possible to display contents hosted on external platforms directly from the pages of this Website and to interact with them. If a service of this type is installed, it is possible that, even if the Users do not use the service, it will collect traffic data relating to the pages where it is installed.
Google Fonts (Google Inc.)
Google Fonts is a service for displaying font styles managed by Google Inc. which allows this website to integrate such content into its pages.
YouTube Video Widget (Google Inc.)
YouTube is a video content display service operated by Google Inc. which allows this website to integrate such content into its pages.
Personal data collected: Cookies and Usage data.
Users may exercise certain rights in relation to the Data processed by the Data Controller. In particular, the User has the right to:
- revoke consent at any time. The User may revoke the consent to the processing of its Personal Data previously expressed.
- oppose to the processing of their Data. The User may object to the processing of his/her Data when it is done on a legal basis other than consent. Further details on the right to object are set out in the section below.
- access to his/her Data. The User has the right to obtain information on the Data processed by the Controller, on certain aspects of the processing and to receive a copy of the Data processed.
- verify and request rectification. The User may verify the accuracy of its Data and request that it be updated or corrected.
- obtain the limitation of the processing. When certain conditions are met, the User may request the limitation of the processing of its Data. In this case, the Data Controller will not process the Data for any purpose other than their preservation.
- obtain the cancellation or removal of their Personal Data. When certain conditions are met, the User may request the deletion of its Data by the Data Controller.
- receive their Data or have them transferred to another owner. The User has the right to receive its Data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and, where technically feasible, to have it transferred without hindrance to another owner. This provision is applicable when the Data are processed by automated means and the processing is based on the User's consent, on a contract to which the User is a party or on contractual measures related thereto.
- propose a complaint. The User may lodge a complaint with the competent data protection supervisory authority or take legal action.
How to exercise rights
In order to exercise the User's rights, Users may address a request to the contact details of the Controller indicated in this document. Requests are filed free of charge and processed by the Controller as soon as possible, in any case within one month.
FURTHER INFORMATION ON TREATMENT
The User's Personal Data may be used by the Data Controller in legal proceedings or in the preparatory stages of such proceedings in order to defend against misuse of this website or related Services by the User.
The user declares that he/she is aware that the Owner may be obliged to disclose the Data by order of public authorities.
System logs and maintenance
For operational and maintenance purposes, this website and any third party services used by it may collect system logs, i.e. files that record interactions and which may also contain Personal Data, such as the User's IP address.
Information not contained in this policy
Further information in relation to the processing of Personal Data may be requested at any time from the Data Controller using the contact details.
Last modified: 8 March 2021.